Important Information For Our Tenants
Maintenance Requests Are Only Accepted In Writing.
Submit a maintenance request
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (239) 645-1104.
are defined as follows and should be reported immediately:
- FIRE: Notify fire department immediately: DIAL 9-1-1, followed by emergency call to us.
- INJURY: Call for an ambulance: DIAL 9-1-1, and report details the next working day.
- THEFT: Notify police immediately: DIAL 9-1-1, and report details the next working day.
- ELECTRICAL: Sparking, smoke, no power, exposed bare wires, overheated fixtures. Turn the breaker off immediately!
- HEAT: Not working, ONLY when outside temperature is below 60 degrees.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Not working, ONLY when the temperature is above 80 degrees, or if health risk exists as documented by physician. Please replace your batteries on the thermostat before you call the office.
- HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE to roof, foundation and walls.
- PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of drains, severe backing up of the septic system (Tenants are responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots, or breakdown of fixture not caused by Tenant.)
- NO WATER: Not working.